Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)

Chords used: Am-C-F-E



Capo on 3

[Am]I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my [C]mind
There was something so pleasant about that [F]place.
Even your emotions had an echo, in so much [E]space

[Am]And when you're out there, without care,
Yeah, I was out of [C]touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know e[F]nough
I just knew too [E]much

Does that make me [Am]crazy?
Does that make me [C]crazy?
Does that make me [F]crazy?
Probab[E]ly…

[A]And I hope that you are having the time of your [F]life
But think [C]twice, that's my only ad[E]vice
Come on now, who do [Am]you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you [C]are,
Ha ha ha bless your [F]soul
You really think you're in con[E]trol

Well, I think you're [Am]crazy!
I think you're [C]crazy!
I think you're [F]crazy, Just like [E]me…

[A]My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a [F]limb
And all I re[C]member is thinking, I want to be like [E]them
[Am]Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like [C]fun
And it's no coincidence I've [F]come, And I can die when I'm [E]done

Maybe I'm [Am]crazy
Maybe you're [C]crazy
Maybe we're [F]crazy
Probab[E]ly…

No comments: