Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rambler Gambler (Bob Dylan)

Requested by Trenton

Chords used: G-C-D



Capo 2nd fret

I'm a [G]rambler I'm a gambler, I'm a [C]long way from my [D]home
If the [G]people don't [C]like me, [G]they can [C]leave me a[D]lone

Come [G]sit down beside me, come [C]sit down right [D]here
Come [G]sit down long you [C]want to, [G]love you [C]always to [D]hear

When you [G]get to Wyoming, a [C]letter you'll [D]see
If you [G]get into [C]trouble, [G]just you [C]write after [D]me

For I [G]once had a lover, Her [C]age was six[D]teen
She's a [G]flower of [C]Belton, [G]and a [C]rose of Ce[D]line

Her pa[G]rents was against me, now [C]she is the [D]same
If I've [G]writ on your [C]book, love, [G]just you [C]blot out my [D]name

Oh, there's [G]changes in the ocean, there's [C]changes in the [D]sea
There's[G]changes in my [C]true love, [G]ain't no [C]change in [D]me

No comments: