Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't Think Twice It's All Right (Bob Dylan)

Chords used: G-D-Em-Am-D7-G7



Capo 1

[G]Ain't no use to [D]sit and wonder [Em]why, babe
[C]if-in you don't know [G]by now. [D]
And [G]Ain't no use to [D]sit and wonder [Em]why, babe
[A7]it don’t ever do some[D]how. [D7]

[G]When your rooster crows at the [G7]break of dawn
[C]Look out your window babe cause [A7]I'll be gone
and [G]You're the [D]reason I'ma [Em]travellin' [C]on
[G]Don't think [D]twice, it's al[G]right. [D]

[G]Ain't no use a [D]turnin' on your [Em]light, babe
[C]The light I never [G]knowed [D]
And [G]it ain't no use a [D]turnin' on your [Em]light, babe
[A7] I'm on the dark side of the [D]road [D7]

And I [G]wish there were something you would [G7]do or say
To [C]try and make me change my [A7]mind and stay
[G]We never [D]did too much [Em]talkin' any[C]way
So [G]don't think [D]twice, it's al[G]ight. [D]

[G]Ain't no use in [D]callin' out my [Em]name, gal
[C]Like you never done be[G]fore [D]
[G]ain't no use in [D]callin' out my [Em]name, gal
[A7]cause I can't hear you any[D]more [D7]

[G]I'm thinkin' and wonderin' walking [G7]down this road
[C]How I once loved a woman, a [A7]child I am told
I [G]gave her my [D]heart but she [Em]wanted my [C]soul
[G]So don't think [D]twice, it's al[G]right. [D]

[G]So [D]long, honey Em], babe
[C]where I'm bound, well I just can't [G]tell [D]
[G]goodbye is [D]too good a [Em]word babe
[A7]so I'll just say fare-thee-[D]well [D7]

Well [G]I ain't a sayin' that you treated [G7]me unkind
[C]you coulda done better babe, but [A7]I don't mind
[G]well you just [D]kinda wasted my [Em]precious [C]time
[G]Don't think [D]twice, it's all [G]right [D]

No comments: