Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mental Revenge (Waylon Jennings)

Chords used: A-G-D



[A] [G] [D] [A] [x2]

Well I [A]hope that the friend the you've thrown yourself with get [G]drunk and [D]loses his [A]job
and [A]every road that you travel on is [G]dusty [D]rocky and [A] hard
[D]I couldn't make you [A]love me
[D]You only made me [E]blue
So [A}all in all if the curtain should fall lord i [G]hope that it [D]falls on [A]you
I will have [D]sweet,sweet mental re[A}venge
I will have [D]sweet,sweet mental re[E]venge

[A] [G] [D] [A] [x2]

Well I [A]hope that the train from Caribou Maine run [G]over your [D]new love a[A]ffair
You [A]walk the floor from door to door and [G]pull out your [D]peroxide [A]hair
[D]You never was my [A]woman [D}cause' you were never [E]true
So [A]all in all if the curtain should fall lord i [G]hope that it [D]falls on [A]you
I will have [D]sweet, sweet mental re[A]venge
I will have [D]sweet, sweet mental re[E]venge
I will have [D]sweet, sweet mental re[E]venge

Source

No comments: