Thursday, February 19, 2009

Everyone I Know Is Listening To Crunk (Lightspeed Champion)

Chords used: E-A-B-Cm-C#m-Ab

B: 7-9-9-8-7-7
Cm: x-3-5-5-4-3
C#m: x-4-6-6-5-4
Ab: 4-6-6-5-4-4



[E]Kiss me, & [A]comfort me, my [E]sweet
[E]Take me out to [A]dinner, like you [B]did, last [Cm]week
I wanna [C#m]wake up be[Ab]side you,
When [C#m]out, I won't [Ab]hide from you
Like I have [A]done, be[B]fore

[E]Kiss me, & [A]comfort me, my [E]sweet
[E]Take me to the [A]Genesis, to [B]see Saw [Cm]Three
But [C#m]I know now, it's [Ab]over, [C#m]try to get [Ab]over
The [A]mountain, from under our [B]feet

[Ab]Mixed feelings I get in my head
[C#m]Hot woman, not in my bed
[Ab]Oh please forget what I said
[C#mSometimes, in the [B]cold night
My [A]phone rings, but it`s not [E]you

[E]Kiss me, & [A]comfort me, my [E]sweet
[E]Come over [A]I just got, the [B]new O[Cm]C
If [C#m]they can sort their [Ab]problems out
Why [C#m]can`t I get [Ab]out the house?
[A]For mango, frescato or [B]tea

[Ab]My drawings are starting to suck
[C#m]My best friends are all listening to crunk
[Ab]I feel like the world`s gone crazy
[C#m]Sometimes, in the cold [B]night
My [A]phone rings, but it`s not [E]you
And [C#m]even, to my [B]page rings,
But [A]deep down, it’s not [E]you

[C#m]A stranger on the [B]night bus
In a [A]checked coat, is not [E]you
And in [C#m]one hand, hold me [B]so close
But [A]deep down, it's not [E]you

Source

No comments: