Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Maybe (N.E.R.D.)

Chords used: Em-G-C-B-A



Love was the egg
See and [Em]it was born in a [G]cloud with silver lin[C]ing [B]
But it [Em]broke, I mean it hatched on the [G]ground
So time flew right by [C]me and while I... [B]

[Chorus]
I [C]know you thought your life was goin be [B]easy
When you didn't [D]call you found that you where [A]wrong
I [C]know you thought your life was goin be [B]easy
You thought you had it [D]all but you found that you were [A]wrong

See [C]maybe there was [B]something wrong
And you weren't [D]telling me no [A]
See [C]maybe the [B]laugh's on me
And life was [D]telling me a joke [A]

If [Em]something's yours and you [G]let it go
If it comes [C]back to you it was[B] yours all along
When I [Em]let you go along with those [G]lies from you
I wonder what else [C]lies in you
Or did the [B]lies just eat gone

[Chorus]

No comments: