Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lost Highway (Hank Williams)

Chords used: D-A-A7-G



I'm a rollin' [D]stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the [A]cost [A7]
When I pass [G]by all the people [D]say
Just another guy on the [A]lost high[D]way

Just a deck of [D]cards and a jug of wine
And a woman's lies makes a life like [A]mine [A7]
Oh the day we [G]met, I went a[D]stray
I started rolling down that [A]lost high[D]way

[D] [A] [A7]
[G] [D] [A] [D]

I was just a [D]lad, nearly 22
Neither good nor bad, just a kid like [A]you [A7]
And now I'm [G]lost, too late to [D]pray
Lord I take a cost, on the [A]lost high[D]way

Now boy's don't [D]start to ramblin' round
On this road of sin are you sorrow [A]bound [A7]
Take my ad[G]vice or you'll curse the [D]day
You started rollin' down that [A]lost high[D]way

No comments: