Thursday, February 26, 2009

Drivin Nails In My Coffin (Beck & Willie Nelson)

Chords used: C-G-F



[C] [G] [C]

[C]My sweetheart has gone and I’m so lonely
She said that she and I were [G]though
So I [C]started out drinkin for [F]pastime
Drivin [C]nails in my [G]coffin over [C]you

Chorus:
I’m just [C]drivin nails in my coffin
Everytime I drink a bottle of [G]booze
I’m just [C]drivin nails in my [F]coffin
[C]Drivin those [G]nails over [C]you

[C] [G] [C] [F[ [C] [G] [C]

[C]And now every day since we parted
I’ve been so lonely and [G]blue
And I’m [C]always thinkin a[F]bout you
I [C]just can’t quit [G]drinkin that ol [C]booze

[Chorus]

[C] [G] [C] [F[ [C] [G] [C]

[C]Now you turned me down and you don’t want me
There’s nothin now that I can [G]lose
I’m just [C]drivin those nails in my [F]coffin
And [C]worryin my [G]darlin over [C]you

[Chorus]

[C]Drivin those [G]nails over [C]you

No comments: