Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flowers in the Window (Travis)

Chords: C-C/B-Am-D7-Fm-G

C/B: 0-2-0-0-1-0
Fm: x-3-3-1-1-1



[C] [C/B] [Am] [D7] [Fm] [G]

[G]When I first met you I was [F]cold
[G]A melting snowman I was [Am]told
[G]But there was no one there to [F]hold
Before I swore, that I [G]would be alone forever more

Chorus:
[C]Wow, [C/B]look at you now,
[Am]Flowers in the window
Its such a [D7]lovely day
And I'm [Fm]glad you feel the [G]same,
Cause they stand [C]up [C/B]out in the crowd
[Am]You are one in a million and I [D7]love you so,
Lets [Fm]watch the flowers [G]grow

[G]There is no reason to feel [F]bad
[G]But there are many seasons to feel [Am]bad, sad, now
[G]Its just a bunch of feelings that we've [F]had
To hope that I am [G]here to help you with the load

[Chorus]

[C] [C/B] [Am] [D7] [Fm] [G] [x2]

[G]So now we're here and now is [F]fine
[G]So far away from there and there is [Am]time, time, time
[G]To plant these seeds and watch them [F]grow
So there'll be flowers [G]in the window when we go

[Chorus] [x2]

[C] [C/B] [Am] [D7] [Fm] [G]

[C] [C/B] [Am] [D7]
Lets [Fm]watch the flowers....[C]grow

Source

No comments: