Sunday, March 22, 2009

Guess I'm Doin Fine (Beck)

Chords used: A-G-G#m-F#m-E

A: 5-7-7-6-5-5 (or x-o-2-2-2-0)
G: 3-5-5-4-3-3
G#m: 4-6-6-4-4-4



[E] [F#m] [G#m] [G] [F#m]

[E]There's a [A]blue bird at my [G#m]window
[E]I can't [A]hear the songs he [G#m]sings
[E]All the [A]jewels in [G#m]heaven
[E]They don't [A]look the same to [G#m]me
[G]I just [A]wade the tides that [G]turned
Till I [F#m]learn to leave the past be[E]hind

Chorus:
[G#m]It's only [A]lies that I'm [E]living
[G#m]It's only [A]tears that I'm [E]crying
[G#m]It's only [A]you that I'm [E]los[D]ing
[A]Guess I'm doing [E]fine [F#m] [G] [F#m] [E]

[E]All the [A]battlements are [G#m]empty
[E]And the [A]moon is laying [G#m]low
[E]Yellow [A]roses in the [G#m]graveyard
[E]Got no [A]time to watch them [G#m]grow
[G]Now I [A]bade a friend fare[G]well
I can [F#m]do whatever [E]pleases me

[Chorus]

[A]Press my face up to the [E]window
[A]To see how warm it is in[E]side
[G#m]See the things that I've been [A]missing
[F#m]Missing all this [E]time

[Chorus]
[F#m] [G] [F#m] [E]

Source

No comments: