Friday, March 20, 2009

Three Rounds and a Sound (Blind Pilot)

Chords used: C-Am-G7-F



Capo 1

[C] [Am] [G7] [F]

They're playing [C]our song, they're playing [Am]our song
Can you [G7]see the lights? Can you [F]hear the hum?

Of [C]our song, I hope they [Am]get it right
I hope we [G7]dance tonight, before we, [F]get it wrong

And the [C]seasons, will change us new
Be the [Am]best I've known and you know me
I could not be [G7]stuck on you, if it [F]were true

[C] [Am] [G7] [F]

I was [C]swimming, my eyes were dark
Til you [Am]woke me and told me that opening
is [G7]just the start, it was [F]

Now I [C]see you, til kingdom come, you're the [Am]one I want
To see me for all the stupid [G7]shit I've done [F]

Chorus:
[C]Soil and six feet un[Am]der, killed just like we [G7]were
Before you knew you'd [F]know me, and you know me
[C]Blooming up from the [Am]ground
3 Rounds and a [G7]sound
Like whispering you [F]know me
And you know me

[C] [Am] [G7] [F]

So this [C]was our song, this was [Am]our song
I still [G7]see the lights, I can [F]see them

And the [C]criss cross, of what is true, won't [Am]get to us
Cause you know me I could not give [G7]up on you [F]

And the [C]fog of what is right, won't [Am]cover us
cause you know me I could not give [G7]up a fight [F]

[Chorus]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Helpful and sounds similar, but what are the chords hes playing in the video?