Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny How Time Slips Away (Willie Nelson)

Chords used: C-F-G7-Dm



Capo 2

[C]Well hello there [F]my it's been a long long [C]time
How am I doin' [F]oh I guess that I'm doin' [C]fine
It's been so long now but it [C7]seems now that it was [F]only yester[D7]day
Gee ain't it [G7]funny how [Dm]time [G7]slips a[C]way

[C]How's your new love I [F]hope that he's doin' [C]fine
Heard you told him that you'd [F]love him till the end of [C]time
Now that's the same thing that you [C7]told me [F]seems like just the other [D7]day
Gee ain't it [G7]funny how [Dm]time [G7]slips a[C]way

[C]I gotta go now I [F]guess I'll see you a[C]round
Don't know when though [F]never know when I'll be back in [C]town
But remember what I [C7]tell you that in [F]time you're gonna [D7]pay
And it's sur[G7]prising how [Dm]time [G7] slips [C]away




Source

No comments: