Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sing It Again (Beck)

Chords used: A-C#7-D-B7-E-F-A7-D7

C#7: 4-4-6-4-6-4
B7: x-2-1-2-0-2



[A]A town of disre[C#7]spect
The trains are [D]wrecked, the night is [A]younger than us
[B7]Nowhere is anywhere [E]else, you keep to your[A]self
Stirring the [D]dregs where I have [A]laid

[F]The exit [E]signs are flashing
[A]Dead ends [A7]they won't [D]come to [D7]life any[A]more

[A]I pledge the [C#7]rest
I should have [D]guessed, your love was [A]hanging by threads
[B7]Tongues tied under the [E]moon, my love is a [A]room of broken [D]bottles
And tangled [A]webs

[F]The misers [E]wind their minds
Like [A]clocks that [A7]grind their [D]gears [D7]
On and [A]on

[Solo]

[A]And if it's [C#7]meant
Some acci[D]dent, some co[A]incidence
[B7]Crumbs fall out of the [E]sky, when you wander [A]by
The dust clouds [D]blow, nobody's [A]home

[F]Oh won't you [E]lay my bags
U[A]pon on the [A7]funeral [D]fire and [D7]sing it a[A]gain

[Harmonica Solo]

[F]Oh won't you [E]lay my bags
U[A]pon on the [A7]funeral [D]fire and [D7]sing it a[A]gain
[F] [E] [A]

Source

No comments: