Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello, Mary Lou (Ricky Nelson)

Chords used: A-D-E-C#-F#m-B

C#: 4-4-6-6-6-4
F#m: 2-2-4-4-2-2
B: x-1-3-3-3-1



Hel[A]lo Mary Lou, [D]Good-bye heart,
Sweet [A]Mary Lou I’m so in love with [E]you,
I [A]knew Mary Lou [C#]We’d never [F#m]part,
So hel[A]lo Mary [E]Lou, Good-bye [A]heart [D] [A]

She [A]passed me by one sunny day,
[D]Flashed those big brown eyes my way,
And [A]ooo I wanted you forever [E]more,
Now [A]I’m not one who gets around,
[D]Swear my feet stuck to the ground,
And [A]though I never did [E]meet you bef[A]ore [D] [A]

I said, [Chorus]

I [A]saw your face I heard your voice
[D]believe me I just had no choice
wild [A]horses couldn’t make me stay a[E]way
I [A]thought about a moon lit night
[D]arms around you good and tight
that’s [A]all I had to [E]see for me to [A]say [D] [A]

[Chorus]

So hel[B]lo Mary [E]Lou, Good-bye [A]heart,
Yes hel[B]lo Mary [E]Lou, Good-bye [A]heart… [D] [A]

No comments: